Now I am asking you, the reader. How do you imagine the cure once found one day?
Is that some drug? You swallow it and after some time motor neurons get protected from that unknown damage and person is saved? Weird but fine.
Or is that some gene therapy applied to your genetics? (trillions of cells). Well OK, it is imagination, so somehow this happens and problems in central nervous system disappear, because the cells there start function well without any unpredictable side effects. Nice.
Or is that some machine like those from science fiction movies? Some bed where patient is put and it scans him – diagnostics immediatelly reports “ALS detected” and it follows with “Starting with reconstruction of motor neurons … Please wait” message and after hour or two a final “Completed” message is received from the miraculous system. This is also nice but we just started selling first tickets to the space, we do not have any real space vessel on which such equipment usually is, we hardly get something on the orbit using those carrier rockets, which are exploding from time to time. No warp engine etc.
Now I will tell you my imagination which I had before I started with this all.
My imagination was that humans badly interpret their own findings. Humans say there are no microbial aspects despite repeated infections are reported as a risk factor. Humans know intensive contact with heavy metals is known risk factor but they do not consider that important. My imagination was humans are sinners who often don´t collaborate without side interests which can shift science to suboptimal directions heavilly impacting probability of success. I know humans and my imagination was about human mistakes – hardly to believe they can be repeated for several decades but still I suspected human factor. In my imagination the success was represented in finding & correcting human mistakes. And this is what I have attempted for. The result is this website, perhaps it can make some difference.
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions. Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)