Recently I have informed about a case report which mentions recovery from ALS syndrome. I spent some time analyzing it and can share my thoughts. The reaction of people and public is very inappropriate – it shows zero interest. As a result people will be dying. My mission is simple – change the way people think about ALS.
The first time I informed about this case1 was in my ALS Reasons Of Failure post. For me it was really strange as I found something which was very very close to my own theory. It really gave me a new energy in dealing with the ALS mystery. Of course I wanted to be cautious and I wanted to know more. My main question was why such hypothesis is not spread wider among public, why other science and research teams who are unable to come up with anything, have not jumped on it eagerly trying to prove any posssible value of this finding. What are the counter arguments? Well that is my thinking or my expectation on how mysterious problems should be approached. Today I know why it has not happened.
The problem with ALS is extremely large. It comprises just every possible type of human mistakes. Since I deal with it for some time I have clear evidence in the form of my own experience. I am already not surprised. It is only very sad. Some people could argue immediately but what else than mistakes cause people are not able to do anything with a person slowly dying for years? Despite having cutting edge 21st century technology (we already are not in middle age, right). The situation with ALS is just terrible. It is like if you suffered some injury and you would clearly show symptoms of the injury but all the medical system representatives (medics, surgeons etc.) would just watch you and let you internally bleed to death. This is what is happening with ALS cases. Consider my experience:
- For last 100 years science is unable to do anything with ALS slowly dying patients.
- However science is also stubbornly insisting on its approaches which have never worked.
- System is trying to explore some genetical reasons under extremely expensive costs.
- System is not eager to receive signals or inspiration from any other subject, study, report ever written.
- System ignores other theories.
- System is comprised from many research centres which all claim their mission is to end ALS. I have reached out to two such research organizations repeatedly and it is just terrible how they communicate. If I was ALS patient and knew what I know, I would be very disappointed. The attitude is extremely bad, lack of collaboration, lack of vision, lack of trust … Everyone is just playing with tax payer money on its own playground.
- Public is not interested at all. I mean trully interested.
- Instead public always gets emotional, donates additional money, but what else they do? They do not care …
- I have reached out to the famous ALS association and they just ignore everything, tens of people were reached out! Again strange attitude.
- On social networks I have clearly informed about suspicious or promising findings. Reaction? Nothing.
- I have literally and personally contacted several ALS afflicted people and their reaction? Nothing.
- One day I woke up and by coincidence I found out another former NFL player was diagnosed with ALS – I tried to reach out to those people who started to collect funds but what do you think happened? No response whatsover …
- I have reached out to organizations like IamALS.org and ALSOne.org which seem like they really care about ill people and proper research but their reaction? Nothing.
- I also reached out to CDC … Yes CDC, the famous American institution which should protect Americans. Here I got response though, not really helpful, but at least something – they informed me they do not deal with research and I need to try somewhere else. First there was internal query which department should respond, typical bureaucratic stuff …
- Scientist who communicated with me and promised me to look at my findings has never done that. Instead stopped abruptly all communication.
If I did not go through this experience I would not probably trust anyone who would be claiming this is how world is fighting ALS. Yet this is the reality. It is no wonder a real and well documented promising case which should be immediately evaluated as “RAY OF LIGHT|HOPE” is ignored and by some immediately criticized without giving any counter arguments of scientific value. Only true disbelief, untrust and anger how can someone dare to write ALS could be caused by this and that. Recovery? How dare you! ALS is incurable! Do you understand!!! INCURABLE! Remember it, but then please give us money so we can work on possible cure for you. This is the reality.
If you, the reader read this post and you are already leaving or you left even earlier, it is another evidence that people do not care. People think it is someone else job to resolve the terrible disease. But as I wrote the ALS is a huge problem and requires strong public voice which is not coming … What can change under such circumstances?
Some time ago I got response from those authors of the healing case report. They have not answered my questions but provided me another more detailed document where the case is further explained. Their excuse was also very typical – we are very busy! That is nice, everyone is busy with his work but nobody has time for proper communication and collaboration. And surprisingly no research team has results! This certainly is not how big wars or battles should be lead. Anyway I should be less critical to these German scientists – they are on it, they are close. Their theory is based on mercury intoxication and lack of important minerals mainly which is compatible with my theory. How is it possible they do not mention any role of pathogens? They are not experts in bacteriology and immunology. They look at the problem from their expertise only. However there were others who indeed were experts in before mentioned fields but lacked the know-how in toxicology. We already know pathogens are confirmed for ALS patients but something is missing to fully and reliably explain the whole ALS syndrome. What about bringing all these camps together? Would not it help? (this is exactly what I asked CDC for).
I am sure at least some normal persons would think something along these lines:
Of course it could help! Are you saying those teams do not collaborate? They do not exchange regularly their findings? Are you saying there is no global umbrella coordinator? Holly crap! Are you serious? How can we succeed then?
Well it seems, we humans, cannot succeed if we continue in this way or we will succeed after a very long time. Please remember it. One day, people will finally crack ALS, perhaps in year 2049 and you could remember some crazy person wrote about it on his website much much earlier, it was year 2021 and you have not done anything about it. It was not your fight and you were unbeliever … 😉
Update as of 20th July 2022
From the website logs I can see this post gets bigger attention and more hits from the search engines – it is logical, people are seeking for hope. From some strange reason those visitors then don´t continue with other posts here, perhaps they don´t need relevant information or they just don´t believe? Who knows.
Anyway I have additional information on this topic. As you may or may not know, there are certain cases called ALS reversals. These are medically fully documented cases of persons who were diagnosed with ALS, who had all the symptoms and who even got paralyzed so nobody ever doubted the deadly diagnosis was correctly given, but then … Then these people improved and even fully recovered. This sounds like fake news, but it is true. Please take a look at the Youtube video below, where Dr. Richard Bedlack, quite known and respected personality in the ALS community, describes such cases. One such woman (Nelda Buss case, check references below or Amazon) even provided him all her medical documentation and since he knows those physicians who gave the diagnosis after all the examinations (EMG etc.), he knows it just is real, no scam, it happened and he openely confirms this in the video. What is the problem?
People still haven´t found out why these few people get better, get significantly better or even recover. It is just as simple – medical system has no clue. But why is this credible information not widely spread to support each and every new ALS patient on the world? This is a disaster. I always thought that just one single ALS recovery case will bring the revolution, eventhough it won´t be fully known how it happened. I thought just the positive news “it is possible” will be huge hope booster for ALS community. I was so naive. This all is reality for years and still there is no knowledge no mention in any ALS case described in media, in any Facebook ALS page (ALSA, IamALS, ALSOne, ALS TDI). Why are people so blind?
I am convinced there is something very bad in the modern medical systems, something which prevents spreading hope so that more and more such cases can happen which in turn would lead to more and more data and this would really help researchers to more likely decipher the process. This bad thing can be described simply. If we (i.e. medical authorities) are not in control and we cannot explain everyone why someone recovered, while someone else is quickly deteriorating, then it is better to not stress those positive cases at all (it would be probably discrimination!). It simply hasn´t happened, the diagnosis was wrongly given, or it is an extreme case, in statistical terminology an outlier. And we are not interested in outliers, we need to be able to provide cure to everyone, we need a cure with efficiency > 50%, some mysterious recoveries are just irrelevant to us. People and ALS patients accepted this manipulation and think AMX0035 will save them …
I hope everyone is able to spot the catastrophical consequences of such medical paradigm. They want to help masses, but they don´t respect individual success, power of individual. It seems these authorities think masses are not composed from individuals at first. Very sad. We should not be surprsied though. Today medical world is under big financial pressure and it is also heavilly impacted by its previous and successful aproaches where a drug/vaccine/antivirotics/antibiotics/therapy was invented then clinically tested with acceptable success rate so it is immediatelly available to masses. This approach does not work with ALS though. I have described all the problems of all kinds here.
Why I am adding these additional paragraphs here? I need to improve credibility of these positive stories. They just happened. I don´t know much about all these cases, but I am not surprised what Dr. Bedlack is mentioning in the video – energetic healing, I read and wrote about these techniques here as well, Edgar Cayce or Jerry Tennant theory but while I am aware there is this mystic psychic mobilization factor, I also tried to link it with normal medical factors. At the end all is about energy but I don´t want anyone sick to become victim of some esotheric scam.
However I also don´t want people to repeat over and over there is no real hope, no amazing ALS stories, because there are2. Everyone who needs hope should cautiously explore these positive information and attempt to quickly complete his personal puzzle by comparing those findings and facts with his own case. I have done this too. Also think about the situation – why media never mention that and only describe sensational heartbreaking ALS cases. You can help by sharing any of these stories including this website.
- 1.Mangelsdorf I, Walach H, Mutter J. Healing of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: A Case Report. Complement Med Res. Published online 2017:175-181. doi:10.1159/000477397
- 2.Nelda B. Can You Walk Yet? Nelda W. Buss; 2016.
Please make sure you read the disclaimer page and you understand the motivation of this web.