It is hard to predict future but in the purely scientific world there is not many reasons for such optimism, i.e. humans will be able to cure reliably ALS in upcoming few years. I often cited Michal Schwartz who specializes on neurodegenerative diseases and in her book (see my ALS 101 post for references) she stated there is still insufficient information about ALS so it seems that humans will not be able to find cure in upcoming years. Please note that the book has been published in 2015 and therefore 6 years ago. She was right and today the situation is not much different.
I have made quite a deep dive into the ALS problematics and on this website I am hypothesizing and marking fundamental problems which may present brakes of the progress. I also provide my personal experience and alternative theory (see last section of this FAQ page). It may sound like esotheric statement but I see the disease and lack of its understanding is tightly coupled not only with the current state of science and technology but also with the overall level of global human society. We need to rapidly change the way we think and act on this planet to reach that knowledge – but perhaps it is already work in progress! It is not coincidence I am citing Edgar Cayce below. One of his ultimate message was that every person (and thus mankind as a whole) needs to learn specific and disinterested collaboration. I extracted this from some other book just today and what would you say? I call for better global collaboration for some time already!
Limitless Wisdom Corner
We are finding all states existing in physical bodies are being created with what we can meet with. In truth no incurable states exist as every disease is result of breaking some law. Healing comes when is in harmony with other laws which together yield in a need of healing. No curing is finished without expendituring certain psychic force. During treatment of any type, counterforce let it be surgery or medical or spontaneous, is not more or less active then active force spent in psychic area (Edgar Cayce).
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions.
Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Also the latest lengthy articles on ALS provided information which is not part of the general knowledge due to its inherent controversy, please consider still getting familiar with it and explore those topics on your own:
- ALS Community - Buried Alive
- Brutal and Ruthless Truth About ALS
- Nelda Buss - Deciphering the Miracle
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)