Underhill´s personal notes day 7 till day 10.
- My health state rapidly worsened, I was not able to make any notes – I had to write them later.
- After 18h all the symptoms heavilly worsened
- Mainly the neck pain and stiffness but also legs, needle & pins feelings, all very strong and unpleasant.
- I reacted with intensifying all treatment activities, mainly dosing magnesium (up to 3000 mg/day), vitamine C, vilcacora capsules, detox with cellery, cucumber, carrot juices – sounds funny, but thats exactly what I did. I used everything I had in my arsenal so far.
- I could not eat normal food/meal so fruit juices and banana/apple and big bowl of blueberries was all I was able to eat.
- I drank lemon water too – I thought those bad feelings including pain in legs and back part of my neck are result of some neurotoxic substances which were released in my body (bacterial infection, herxheimer reactions).
- I noticed enlarged thyroid – first it was by touch, it was definitely few centimeters thicker and when checking myself in front of mirror I safely concluded: it really is bigger. I took a photo of myself.
- I ate also raw garlic – not a pleasant feelings, I thought my ears will burn
- I tried some reflection massage of my feet – I had the map of both feet and the places where I felt intensive pain were marked like liver, adrenals on the map.
- In overall very bad state.
- Pain at the back of neck reached maximum – I made a note on that and compared that to a state when somebody puts a screwdriver in your back neck.
- I continued with all possible things – celery, lemon water, vilcacora/cat´s claw, cucumber juice, herbal teas, magnesium.
- (Of course I avoided all blacklisted food – I had no problem with it for the entire few hundred days long protocol).
- Bad symptoms still active but certain small relief is registered.
- Thyroid seems like it got stabilized and is smaller, not swolen like couple days before.
- Strange note: I suddenly started to laugh and could not stop, not sure why, I could not control it, like some weird euphoria.
Note on strange note 😀: Just recently I read another ALS story where the man described uncontrolled laughter as a really unpleasant ALS symptom. He was describing that as a really embarassing thing. I had that only shortly during my extreme treatment (head pain/pressure etc.), you can check google search like this – it is real! Another trace my story is no bullshit, I lived really strange experience. People should take this and other pieces of information I am providing very seriously.
- After couple of days on fruit and juices I got hungry – I got a beef with rice which was really helpful, I did not eat much of meat but after few days I took some – always some fine meet, not by food industry processed meat (ham, sausages etc.)
- Arms and legs in pain but did 5 pullups just to make sure I am not loosing strength (muscle strength)
- Radish juice – I tried everything, within single day I had not just celery juice in the morning but then later cucumber, carrot, radish etc.
- Of course I continued with big bowl of blueberries (every single day)
- I prepared tea or broth from herbs – thyme, coriander, parsley, mint) – another thing which I started to have.
- Feelings slightly better (in terms of pain) but significant fatigue still registered
- These four days were just very unpleasant – I could not believe my state can change so rapidly just by changing my diet and introducing few basic food supplement and immunity boosters.
- I thought that both William and Buhner can be right – one was writing about medically known herxheimer reactions phenomenon and the other about some mysterious EBV virus.
- All my symptoms supported both theories.
- Today I know that fatigue is inherent and known symptom for mononucleosis – quite basic disease. However this disease is caused by EBV virus which targets liver and thyroid. My amateur examination really supported this hypothesis but it was even worse – that neck pain, stiffed muscles, needle and pins feelings etc. that looked like there was something else – it could have been spirochetal infection in my CNS which was newly targeted by immunity. Obviously I don´t know but I know doctors took samples of my blood repeatedly and were unable to spot anything.
- Still this was just a beginning – at this moment I realized I am sick and I made a good decision, I started fighting those problems and this process took another several months.
Please make sure you read the disclaimer page and you understand the motivation of this web.