This is really positive thing – certain ALS patients experience improvements. This means that science has clear evidence ALS is not exclusively “downhill ride”. These cases are quite rare but happen and are being studied. Problem is that after improvements or apparent slow-down/stopping of the disease it continues again in the bad direction. At least this is how ALS.org and other sources usually inform about it.
However there are also cases which look like patients improved dramatically. Dr. Bedlack informs about such cases in his YouTube presentation and ALS Association also published article about Dr. Bedlack mission.
It is another coincidence that some people who are considered ALS reversals were experimenting with medication with antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effects. This is 100% in line with my experiments, experience and also theory I am publishing here. It should be source of unprecedental boost of hope for everyone with ALS. There is one person who seems to be really eager to decipher this phenomenon, his name is Dr. Rick Beddlack. I have contacted him and what do you think? No response whatsoever. This is not surprising, one day he will regret that for sure. People are just not collaborating well and therefore ill people are dying. However even the ill people do not believe. If you do not believe then do not expect any miracle … Anyway the most famous case which Dr. Bedlack mentions is misinterpreted and thus could not be learned from for many years. It is Nelda Buss case from 1987. More detailed information about the more likely nature of this miracle is summarized in following post: Nelda Buss Story – Deciphering The Miracle.
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions.
Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Also the latest lengthy articles on ALS provided information which is not part of the general knowledge due to its inherent controversy, please consider still getting familiar with it and explore those topics on your own:
- ALS Community - Buried Alive
- Brutal and Ruthless Truth About ALS
- Nelda Buss - Deciphering the Miracle
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)