This is a theory describing ALS. Everyone, even the most sceptical and most critical person, should be concerned because the theory absorbed practically all ALS related findings which science is unable to put in one logical context, and suggested the possible links among them. This FAQ and website describes this theory from more angles – please explore the posts if you are interested in this.
- Genetic predispositions importance
- Familial vs sporadic form relationship
- Role of heavy metals
- Role of repeated infections
- Role of chronic psychic stress
- Role of demanding physical activity
- Role of heightened glutamate
- Role of oxidative stress
- Lyme to ALS link explained
- Muscle twitches explained
- . . .
ALS XT is a full package and is made available to everyone for free. Thanks to sponsors from ALSR (ALS Resistance). Core human & side-interest free power! No Limits.
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions.
Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Also the latest lengthy articles on ALS provided information which is not part of the general knowledge due to its inherent controversy, please consider still getting familiar with it and explore those topics on your own:
- ALS Community - Buried Alive
- Brutal and Ruthless Truth About ALS
- Nelda Buss - Deciphering the Miracle
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)