Science has done great job in the base research. How could I find the links otherwise? This is a great achievement and we should realize the knowledge to decipher & beat ALS already exists among people. The problem is the knowledge is scattered across many fields which do not collaborate well and exchange information. This multi-disciplinary nature of the multi-factor ALS syndrome is the key thing. Unfortunately there is one branch of science called ALS research which from some reasons prefers wrong approaches to the problem.
Humans still have not fully learned the importance of honest and side interest free collaboration. There are omnipresent interests to make money on the cure once it is revealed. If you have troubles to believe in this then you only need time to accept it.
We live in the world where some corporation comes with a treatment for a life threatening disease (not ALS but similar) but asks for millions and if you dont have them they will not give it to you and you die. Isn´t this sick? Isn´t this sick world?
Of course research needs to be paid – all requires some resources but humans have resources. They are willing more to fund 20 years lasting meaningless wars with extreme collateral damage (civilian casualties) and no real results. Humans still cannot meaningfully allocate and distribute resources on good things for their own good.
What we need to do? It is simple – start interesting and getting united in this matter. It would be amazing if billion of humans realized where we are heading and started to #CallForParadigmChange.
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions. Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)