Answering this question is not hard today – it is all about empirical knowledge. The disease is with us for more than 200 years and last 100 years it is under investigation and research so clinicial data and any other about patients are being collected. Science has this data sets and it knows and needs to know this very accurately. I myself went through many people stories and the patterns are obvious, repeated and unquestionable. Everyone can try it too – find 5-10 more detailed ALS stories, thoroughly analyze them and if you do not see any pattern, then there is something wrong with you 😉
- High and long lasting psychic stress (common with practically all such diseases like cancer, MS etc.)
- High and long lasting or repeated physical stress (professional sport, action, adrenaline, military service, already non-casual sport)
- Exposure to toxic substances (mainly heavy metals, pesticids, chemicals of even daily use and basically “all that shit” which we spoil planet with)
- Drugs, smoking (steroids – athletes, body builders!)
- Repeated infections
- Genetic predispositions (it is fair to support this, some people are just less tolerant to above items who dominate though because these are those hard to decipher environmental factors you will hear about any time some ALS expert speaks to public)
Big warning should be familial cases – these people should be more sensitive in terms of recognizing early symptoms due to existing experience (fear factor). If they would know about this website they could know what one can do – I believe it can help them. The sporadic ALS is hitting people in various ways. Still there are couple of things known – men are on average diagnosed earlier than women (age). Then there are groups of professions (athletes, soldiers, metal workers) and activities (demanding sport, body building) which show heightened statistical risk of ALS. Media inform about ALS more and more which is good but it also becomes more apparent the disease is hitting young people more than it seemed before and there are known cases among children (term juvenile ALS). Other questions will add more details on this.
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions.
Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Also the latest lengthy articles on ALS provided information which is not part of the general knowledge due to its inherent controversy, please consider still getting familiar with it and explore those topics on your own:
- ALS Community - Buried Alive
- Brutal and Ruthless Truth About ALS
- Nelda Buss - Deciphering the Miracle
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)