As per the official sources ALS is incurable and 100% fatal. This is the simple answer from medical authorities and this is also how public perceive it.
There is no doubt people diagnosed with ALS get worse and then die. However with ALS there are many fundamental problems which could theoretically question above conclusion or explain that in different light. Please check the below section which responds this question again from a bit different angle. Never loose hope, resist and never give up.
Limitless Wisdom Corner
Blind belief in authorities is the greatest enemy of truth (Albert Einstein)
- Is ALS 100% fatal?
- Is ALS untreatable?
- Has anyone recovered from ALS?
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions. Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)