The official line says nothing or too little is known to speak about prevention. Risk factors are known and mentioned though – infections, toxicity like pesticids, metals, smoking, excessive long-term stress, heightened physical load or stressing the organism. Logically people should at least try to avoid these and care about their micro-environment and lifestyle.
While my posts are speculative they are based on above findings and logically refine it. I try to go beyond above simple recommendations which are basically identical to cancer prevention information. I really tried to build the theory on lower granularity – which for non-IT people means actually more detailed information. I tried to describe even the possible logical mechanics – what are preconditions needed to be presented in the organism, what needs to happen then – all these exposures, sometimes long term, sometime very intensive short term peak and how it can result in establishing the deadly trend. I am adding real-world and unquestionable compatible data from my mother case, my own case (strange health issues) and then other people. One biggest example for all is that famous baseball hall of fame case, the Lou Gehrig case. All fits the speculative mosaic somehow. So what do you think? Should not it get some focus?
Limitless Wisdom Corner
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure (Benjamin Franklin)
Hell is truth seen too late (Thomas Hobbes)
Please note this answer is part of FAQ page containing 45+ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) related questions. It can be also viewed as single post which may look little bit odd. For example search engine like Google or Bing can direct you at such view. If you are missing a context check the parent page and perhaps also other questions.
Do you know ALS Experimental Theory? Are you aware of ALS 1KD Challenge? Have you read results of my ALS investigation with really controversial conclusion?
Also the latest lengthy articles on ALS provided information which is not part of the general knowledge due to its inherent controversy, please consider still getting familiar with it and explore those topics on your own:
- ALS Community - Buried Alive
- Brutal and Ruthless Truth About ALS
- Nelda Buss - Deciphering the Miracle
Fight against ALS disease needs to be lead by employing below generic tactics (details are part of this website too):
- Stabilization of PH across all body fluids
- Excretion of heavy metals (mercury, lead, cadmium) and toxic metals (aluminium) from body via natural chelatation and detoxification procedures
- Supporting immune system using all known means (supplementation, natural immune boosters)
- Supporting ALS ill organism with radical diet ("Kernel mode diet") with rich antioxidant and quality nutrition components
- Putting special focus on resting, breathing exercises, regulated sun exposure, keeping healthy and positive morale
- Support from other people who need to be also positive and believe in real improvements, words like fatality, incurability are forbidden and forgotten words
- Avoiding all strenuous activities and focusing on regulating all types of stress as much as possible (physical stress, psychic stress)